October 18, 2012

Best/Worst

For those of you that have been readers for a while - you might remember my best/worst posts.  I pick the best parts of my week and the worst part of my week to blog about. Today I am going to tweak that post a little because this little Harris family has had quite the past 48 hours... so it is a post about the best and the worst of the past two days.

Best

- I recieved not one, not two, but THREE job offers recently {yep 3!}
- Today I was offered two jobs in a five minute span {must be some kind of record}
- I accepted one of the job offers and start training Monday! {I'm gunna miss ZD so much}



Worst

 - So this happened....




 (don't worry everyone is ok - Alex just got in a minor fender bender on the way to school... didn't even scratch the other guys car.  The only thing that were hurt was our poor car and Alex's ego)

- And now we are borrowing this to ride around town in


I told you we have had an eventful couple of days!  {Its a real good thing that I got a new job because we have to pay for that little fender bender...{$$$}

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new job and the Suburban will make Alex look even more manly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!