September 04, 2012

Labor Day Weekend!



I just need you to all know that this past Labor Day weekend was pretty much fantastic.  For a few reasons:
 
1.       We got to spend the weekend in Bear Lake – how is that NOT a recipe for a good weekend
2.       Alex had Saturday, Sunday AND Monday off.  It was like a Labor Day miracle!
3.       I experienced the worlds’ best syrup.  Yeah it was amazing.
4.       Did I mention that Alex had 3 days off? I sort of loved that part of the weekend; I might have been the world’s happiest wife.
 
We hung out on the beach






Picture of the worlds WORST food rub
 
We played with our cute nieces and nephews







Alex bit his tongue so hard he started bleeding


 
We boated (Alex skied and I wake boarded)






  And then we had to come back to reality.
 
I really loved this weekend so much. I just wish Labor Day weekend didn’t mean the end of summer.  But onto fall we go – time to change gears to Alex’s favorite thing ever Football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!