April 22, 2011 started as a normal Friday.
I woke up later than I should have. Then I threw on some clothes and sped off to my Friday institute class. I got there late, sat in the same seat, didn't talk and then left class.
But a boy stopped me in the parking lot.
We had a conversation that went a little like this:
Boy: "So I know I never talk to you, and I bet you have a boyfriend"Me: "No, I don't"Boy: "Well would it be ok if I took you out sometime?"Me: "Um, sure."Boy: "Ok let me get your phone number"
Boy: "So I am super slammed with finals this week but I will try to find a time that we can go out."
That boy was Mr. Alex Harris. The man that I am going to marry in less than two months.
Warning: the following paragraphs will probably be super cheesy
One year ago a boy asked me out on a date and it changed my life. It was probably the most awkward conversation that either of us has every had, but it was worth every second.
The past year with Alex has been fantastic. Lots of amazing things have gone on and being with him has made it so much better than before. I love him lots and lots

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!