So over the past few weeks since me and Alex have been engaged I have been in full wedding planning mode. I’ve poured over photography websites, I have researched caterers, I have spent hours looking at Pinterest for ideas. There are a lot of decisions to make when you plan a wedding – who would have thought?
I’m in charge of planning the actual wedding. But I wanted Alex to join in on the fun and plan something.
So I gave him the responsibility of planning two things
1. The Honeymoon
2. Finding an apartment
Seems pretty easy right? For the apartment he knows how much we want to spend for rent each month and we have narrowed down the area. And for our honeymoon we can really go anywhere his little heart desires, he just has to find something.
He has TWO jobs. I have like twenty big jobs and a million little small details that I have to figure out.
But somehow I am always the one doing his job. I would have thought that two jobs for him to do would be easy, but I guess I was wrong.
And since Alex hasn’t really come up with any ideas, I will ask all of you – where should we go on our honeymoon? I just want somewhere with a pool – so as long as your suggestion has a pool we will take it into consideration!
Alta Canyon?
ReplyDelete