February 21, 2012

I have a few pics to share

The other day I was playing with Alex's phone and noticed that there were some pictures from his mission that I had never seen before.  So he pulled out all the pictures from his mission and I looked at them while he studied.

After looking at them, I decided that his pictures needed a new home. They were shoved in a drawer full of his stuff and still in the envelopes from Costco. And there was no way in you know where that they would come into my house unorganized. So I went right out and bought the pictures a grown up house to live in.

When I was transferring the pictures from their envelopes into their nice new photo box, I noticed a bunch of fabulous pictures that I just had to share with you all. (Warning: after you see these you will be jealous of the person I am going to marry)

Just holding hands with his companion...
The Harris jumping picture went on a mission too
Just riding a hippo
Apparently this dog was the coolest

Did you know Alex is in a boy band?
His description - "that was at a barbeque...
and I just HAD to
He really likes this goat






See, I told you that you would be jealous - he seems pretty grown up, doesn't he?

1 comment:

  1. Please frame the boy band picture and put it on your wall. It is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!