October 10, 2011

Utah Game

This past weekend my wonderful friend Brittney invited me to come to the Utah football game with her.

Of course I accepted her invitation - I am a big Utah Fan, I like watching college football, and I needed an excuse to wear my super cute new Utah Sweatshirt. 

They played ASU, who just so happen to sit atop the Pac-12 South Division.  And let's just say the game didn't end the way that I wanted it to.

I actually happen to like ASU - they are probably my number two team in the Pac-12 but the Utes have had my allegiance for years and I would have loved to see them win!

The highlight of the game came when these birds decided to come sit on the bench next to me.  The usher came over to shoo them away and the birds decided to attack me.  Good thing that when the usher came over he made some comment so like EVERYONE within earshot was looking at me as I freaked out...

But despite the fact that I was attacked it was a good day. Thanks Brittney for a wonderful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!