October 26, 2011

My Family....

I just love my family.  They are pretty great and always are able to make me laugh.

But today I had to question their maturity level...

My mom got a few toys from a career day that she helped coordinate for work.  The toys were a slinky and a yo-yo.  So what did she do? Of course she decided to play with it.  So she started at the top of our stairs and pushed the slinky down.  Laughing like a little girl the whole time.

And my dad got an iPad for work.  He gets REALLY excited whenever he gets a new high tech gadget.   A few years ago he got a Blackberry and he couldn't talk about anything else for months, he recently got a GPS for his car and my mom and I took it on our trip to Florida and he would text me just to tell me all the nifty things that it could do.  So you can imagine his intense excitement for an iPad... he is like a little kid on Christmas.  He texted me a picture of it as soon as he got it and keeps texting me about it.


I would have never guessed that I would be the most mature one in the house.  Me the twenty year old... You have gotta love the Kasteler family though, no matter how immature they act sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!