September 19, 2011

Who am I sir?

A Utah Man am I!

And after Saturday's Rivalry game I am happy that my parents raised me to be a fan of the University of Utah.  Because let's be honest - the team down south barely showed up for the game.

I mean a fumble at the 2 yard line in the first two minutes? And then stopping the ball on the 1 yard line instead of letting it roll into the end zone? And then putting in your back up quarterback and having him fumble the ball too? Good ol' Bronco may need to rethink his coaching tactics.

Here are the highlights of the game for the Utah fans out there... BYU fans should probably avoid watching this embarrassing game again.


You gotta love the Holy War - but this year you only love it if you are a Utah fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!