September 06, 2011

Labor Day Weekend at Bear Lake

Summer is coming to a close and Alex's family usually uses the long weekend to close their cabin down for the winter

Sadly, Alex and I both had to work on Monday so we didn't get to help with the actually closing of the cabin but we did get to go up for a few days.


Here are the highlights of the week:
  • watching college football on a small computer screen
  • having cute little Ava finally like me!
  • relaxing and reading a good book
  • the HILARIOUS drain repair guy
  • spending time with my cute boyfriend!

Too bad the cabin is not equipped for the winter because the two trips up to Bear Lake this summer have been amazing and I would love to make a few more this year.

Here is hoping that Alex doesn't break up with me so I can enjoy his family's cabin next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!