January 04, 2017

Happy 2017!



Just some pictures that would have been on our Christmas card if I did those things, maybe in 2017

Happy first week of the new year! I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and were able to make a few resolutions to start the new year off right.

I am never that excited about a new year because after all, it is just another day. But this year, I was excited for the calendar to change. It was a harder year than most, but we made it to the end and can look forward to a better 2017.

My goals for 2017:
  • personalize our home - maybe paint some walls, put up wallpaper, change up linens
  • read more - I need to learn how to unwind after a long day of staring at a computer screen, I think that reading is the perfect way to disconnect
  • laugh - I am very lucky to have a funny husband so this will be an easy one to accomplish
  • become the best me - I have a feeling 2017 will be my year!
P.S. Happy birthday to my sister-in-law Sarah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!