Happy friday friends!
In the past I have usually post each Friday using my super clever "blog series" 4 Things for Friday. Even though I am not the best at updating this little blog lately, I figure that tradition is tradition! So here we go.
1. Running Utes Basketball. Full discretion, I am not the biggest college basketball fan. I remember going to games as a kid with my dad and having a good time. It is not as exciting to me as the NBA {its probably because I grew up during the Jazz glory days of Stockton and Malone}. But this year has been a fun year to watch the Running Utes. They are goooooooood. And at the game last night we got a free t-shirt, so I was muo satisfecho. We have tickets to the Utah vs Arizona game Saturday and I am actually excited to go!
2. Disneyland. Disneyland. Disneyland next week! We head out for a quick but amazing trip to Disneyland on Sunday. We are very excited, its almost all we talk about lately. Alex hasn't been able to go in a few years so he is extra excited. But really, who doesn't want to spend some time at Disneyland? {PS I know you aren't supposed to put it out to the world that you are on vacation, but... we don't have many valuables and live on the 3rd floor. So if someone robs us, jokes on them! #wearepoor}
3. What color is the dress? My mom sent me a text last night with a picture. My first reaction was white and gold. I showed Alex, he said blue and black. Then later I showed 4 more people. They were mixed, 3 white and gold and 1 blue and black. Then the dress color changed for me... to blue and black. And then back to white and gold. It is a horrible mind trick. What color do you see?
4. New Toms! If you really knew me, you would know that I wear Toms most days {even to work, hallelujah for casual offices!}. I got some new Del Ray sneakers for a Valentine's Gift/promotion gift and I am obsessed. They are very comfortable, and the sole makes them much more long distance friendly than my regular Toms. I have gotten lots of compliments on them, and my mom even bought herself a pair!
Honorable mentions:
- We are seeing our cute niece Hannah in her school play tonight, can't wait!
- I started my new position at work as a Communications Specialist and I LOVE it.
- Mini Cadbury Eggs are in stores. #lovethosethings
- Tortilla came to visit last week, and he is the cutest baby boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!