November 05, 2014

Way Back Wednesday: We went to the zoo!


Today I am coming at you with a Way Back Wednesday post.  I have a bunch of things I want to share with my dear readers and thought that this was the perfect way to accomplish that.
_______________________________________________________

In June, Alex's dads company had a family night out at the zoo.  Alex and I both hadn't been to the zoo in years so we accepted our invitation.  Of course, it also had a little to do with the fact that our nieces and nephew were going to be there.

We ended up having a lot of fun.  All of the changes that Hogle Zoo has made recently are so cool.  I loved seeing the elephants and the giraffes.  I also loved seeing the girls enjoy the zoo so much, Scarlett loved the otters and Ava like the elephants. 

We can't wait until next year to go again!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!