August 07, 2015

4 Things: Upcoming Events



Happy Friday friends.

This weekend is jam packed full of stuff.  It is like everyone decided that this weekend was the perfect time for their activity.  We were planning on going to Bear Lake for Raspberry days, but then we were invited to a going away party, a birthday party, a baby shower, a grand opening for our future neighborhood, and a concert.  Holy moly are we popular!

So this weekend will be busy.  {And we aren't going to Bear Lake, which is SAD!}

All of the above mentioned activities are going to be great, but here is a nice list of 4 things we are looking forward to:


1.  Kelly Clarkson! - I was offered tickets to see Kelly Clarkson at the Usana Amphitheater this Saturday.  It is going to be a girls night to remember! I am not the world's biggest Kelly Clarkson fan, but that girl can sing and it is going to be fun.


2. HQY at Hogle Zoo - Have I mentioned before that I love my job?  Well I do! And the company I work for is amazing.  Every summer they throw a big party for their employees and families to attend and it is always a blast. This year, our party planning team rented out Hogle Zoo.  I have been wanting to go since they have the dinosaur exhibit happening now and last time we had so much fun. Hogle Zoo we are coming for you!

3. 27 Days until football - September 3 is a holiday in our house this year. Alex can hardly contain his excitement, because his very favorite thing is back in his life... Utah football. To say this day is on our calender would be an understatement. There is nothing more important in the coming months, because it's finally football season! {Warning: Alex loses all ability to talk about anything other than football from August to February.}

Source


4. Corporate Games - The company that Alex and I work participate in the Salt Lake County corporate games. I have participated every year since I have been here {I just had my 2nd anniversary}, and love it. It is really fun to get out and play sports just like the good ol' days.  I have signed up to play soccer and Alex is playing basketball. We can't wait to get out and play!


I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!