August 10, 2012

I need a little help

Last week we went to a cute little guys 2nd birthday party.  And when everyone was in the pool I grabbed Liz's camera and started snapping pictures.  And I realized that her camera is WAY better than mine and I just had to get one.

I have been doing research, and found the perfect camera.  The Cannon EOS Rebel T3 (as seen below).



Now I just need help convincing my husband to let me get it. Thats where you come in, you need to convince Alex that I should be able to have this camera.  Because I want it, I want it bad. I want it to capture the memories that we are making as a young couple. No more iPod or cell phone pictures for this lady.  I want to take real pictures.  I want to have a real camera.

Do me a favor dear readers - help me get my camera!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Pleezzze Alex! Can Michelle have it? It is so pitiful to see her beg like this. Plus, I can borrow it to make more video shows for you. Remember how much you loved that I was right there to capture your "moving" experience. Admit it, you want it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!